My Lovely girlfriend, Alessandra, wanted me to pass this on! It's a great oppurtunity in NY for a PR intern. XOXO
Kiki de Montparnasse PR & Events Internship
Kiki De Montparnasse is a luxury fashion and lifestyle brand that celebrates intimacy and inspires the romantic imagination. Established with the conviction that sensual pleasure and fulfillment are paramount to a well-lived life, our collections define a new category, which empowers exploration of fantasy and communication of desire. We believe intimacy should be honored, and that discriminating consumers should be able to explore and express their passion with grace, sophistication and abandon.
We are seeking a mature and responsible Public Relations intern. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to PR manager
- Assist with sample consignment for product placement and maintain meticulously organized log of press invoices
- Organize and uphold cleanliness of showroom and press closet
- Assist in private and brand events
- Maintain press archive
- Update and maintain database
- Ongoing research projects
Must be a hard working, detail-oriented, and organized individual with a strong interest in the fashion industry. Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and In Design are a plus.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com along with availability.
Internship starts immediately and must be available for a minimum of 3 days a week for the duration of 3 months.