Creatively driven and fast paced Fashion firm, Wildfox Couture, is currently seeking a graphic designer, needed ASAP. This is a full time position! The right candidate will work with the design team to execute creative concepts, Develop graphics and mood boards and other design exploration assets. The ideal candidate must have stellar design skills and a well-rounded creative background with a great passion and hunger for all-things design. This position will be responsible primarily for helping to drive the future direction of the growing apparel and accessory lines.
Must work well in a highly collaborative environment and have the ability to organize and manage. Multitasking is a must.
- Work closely with senior creative staff to define design strategy.
-Develop innovative ideas, graphics, themes, and concepts often in partnership with the Creative Director based on the seasonal inspirations
- Own and drive projects independently
- Design superb apparel graphics, illustration, typographic, layout and composition, and print production skills
- Communicate clearly and influentially to internal and external teams.
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Constantly research and evangelize the latest design trends, materials, print processes, pop culture and market direction, and of course the competitive landscape.
- Extend your expertise to a variety of mediums (advertising campaigns, event branding, apparel, web properties, banner ads, product packaging, and even retail) when needed.
- technical responsibilities include the develop apparel trim, pattern filing and scaling for all over print and sublimation, artwork color separation, tech pack maintenance, graphic sizing, thread and sequin colors and sizing
- Participation in the development of Photo shoots, Look Books layout and covers, Photo re-touching, Credits, Promotional layouts.
- 2 to 6+ years of experience with a design studio, agency or corporate design group – in the apparel industry.
- Complete fluency of all of the latest design software - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (optional) (you could use photoshop in your sleep).
- Self-motivation, great communication skills, and a great-team player attitude a must.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of lifestyle markets and the apparel industry
- Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of graphic and layout design knowledge and expertise. Photo editing knowledge is a big plus.
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.) and the confidence to bend the rules when necessary.
- Design Bachelors degree a Plus
Please do not apply unless you meet all above requirements, strong design portfolio's must be submitted along with resume to be considered for an interview!
EMAIL RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO