Baby blue Gowns and Hot Chocolate...
A little Oscar De La Renta and Nutella Hot chocolate recipe
Jacqueline Clark knows her recipes!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3-4 Tbsp. nutella, depending on how chocolatey you like it
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- Place 1/2 cup of the milk and nutella in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until incorporated.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add remaining milk, turn heat up slightly and whisk constantly until warmed through.
- Pour into mug and top with your choice of delicious toppings!
- Whipped cream, mini marshmallows and chocolate shavings are always a good idea.
BY LARK & LINEN
Go ahead, make the recipe and then come watch some Oscar Bridal gowns walk the runway. See you in a bit.